Dark Sun: The Tyrant of Tyr
- Oziren muttered and stood concentrating as a halo of energy focused over his head. Then without warning the chariot stumbled and rolled over a fallen cactus throwing his into Korrik. The psionic energy fizzled and focused into Korrik who – wild eyed scowled and roared, picking the diminutive merchant up and throwing him out of the chariot, bleeding and dazed at his feet
- Then Korrik, enraged whirled his twin blades and called out to Hammanu for his victory as he plunged them into Orsk’s shoulders. The mighty Half-Giant wailed in pain and anger and with a foot on his chest Korrik ripped the blades out once more causing the wounds to shower them both. Korrik then leant back with a triumphant mocking laugh and all the warriors seemed frozen for a moment in awe of the great warrior
- Solzak slipped away unnoticed as his cloak of night shrouded his presence from the battle, he was gravely wounded and so scurried away as fast as he could
- Kroll lashed out at Korrik as the champion gloated over his apparent victory and caught him for a moment off-guard. The laughter turned to a roar of pain as as Koll ripped through his armour. Korrik saw red but unexpectedly as he whirled around he screamed “You are all my enemy and I shall crush you with the might of Hammanu!” As if he were alone and surrounded. His personal guard, confused but undaunted stayed closer to his side desperately trying to fight off the mul assassins getting closer
- The assassins fought frantically to get past Korrik’s men attacking with a furious bloodlust and unrelenting strength. For the most part it was working but the counter attacks from Korrik’s guard took their toll, still, progress was being made but they were no closer to their prey.
- Naraaku stood away from the main battle as was his way, allowing the cool night breeze to calm him as he took careful aim. Now was a waiting game, like many hunts before his prey was distracted, unaware of the shadow in its stead waiting for the moment when their guard was lowest and then he would strike. Behind him the brotherhood archers called out as the Stel Calvalry closed in. Their defence was determined as they surrounded and swallowed the cavalry in their ranks – their advantage lost with their maneuverability
- The outer circle of Stel Cavalry too were now held in melee as the Vanguard and Half-Giants did their work of keeping them away from Korrik. The tide was turning it seemed…